How To Use Facial Scrubs

 During the washing step, you basically target removing dirt and impurities then move to exfoliating step to further remove dead skin cells.


1] Use your make up remover or cleansing balm or oil to take off make up. I hardly wear make up but I still enjoy using them. 

2] Face wash or Soap to wash off the dirt. I use Revolution charcoal face soap and it's quite soothing.

3]. After washing off your face soap or wash, this is when scrubs come in. Apply your scrub as directed on the package. Although some scrubs are labeled as 'daily', it's advisable to limit the frequency in order lot to irritate your skin. I use the St.Ives blackhead clearing  facial scrub. 

4] After rinsing off the scrub, I apply Thayers Witch Hazel rose petal toner and then Simple light moisturizer. Sometimes I apply the toner and follow with hyaluronic acid and then face moisturizer.

5] I don't wear sunscreen now because I'm a nursing mom.but I'd use that as a last step.

Comments

Popular Posts