Revolution Facial Cleansing Bar

 

I decided to try another cleanser from Revolution Skin care. 

It was on sale so it was a good time to give it a try. 

This soap contains charcoal to detox the skin but I've had charcoal also helping to brighten the skin so I looked out for that too. 
First, it doesn't dry out the skin and lathers quite easily too. 

There is no distinct fragrance therefore if you are pregnant, you can use it too.

I thought it was enough for just a month but I've had it for 3 months and still have enough to last another month! That's quite good considering the price point.

I do exfoliate with a Sponge so this has been a go to cleanser and exfoliating soap too. I apply the soap on the face and use the Sponge. Although I'm biased towards chemical exfoliating, as a nursing mom, my options are limited.

I know it has helped with the glowing skin I have for the fact that a lot of people ask me what I use on the face. 
I'm quite impressed with the soap because I haven't had much success with the few times I've tried from Revolution Skin care brand.

Comments

Popular Posts