How To Get Glowing Skin

 The start of skin care is usually confusing but it gets better when you read more about products.

How I use my skin care products

1. Cleansing: I currently use Inkey List Salicylic Acid Cleanser or Revolution charcoal cleansing bar (soap). I do a first wash with the neutrogena hydro boost cleansing milk and then follow with any of the cleansers. There are other ways to double cleanse (I'll share that later).

When I use the charcoal bar or soap, I use either of the three St. Ives scrubs. All are targeted at exfoliating so I rotate them.


St

3. I apply Pixi retinol toner and then Apply hyaluronic acid from The Ordinary, pat and apply the snail serum and the argan oil serum. 

4. I finish up with Simple Moisturizer.

The second skin care routine 

1. I use the Inkey List Salicylic Acid Cleanser and then after rinsing, I spray Thayers Witch Hazel toner.

2. I follow with Hyaluronic acid from The Ordinary and then the niacinamide. I allow it to dry and apply azelaic acid. I don't use any moisturizer after azelaic acid but if I have face oil, I use it. 

These are the two routines I have when it concerns washing the face. I don't use salicylic acid cleanser with the scrubs because they are exfoliating products and will end up over exfoliating.

My body 

1. I exfoliate about once a week with one of the neutrogena scrubs. I put the scrub all over my wet body and then continue to take a shower. I have  some new scrubs I'll be using soon.

2. I follow with Either the Palmers Skin therapy oil or the Jo Naturals Plush Skin replenishing body and face oil. I'll be investing in shower oils and a couple of products so stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts