Updated Facial Routine For Dark Spots

 I recently got the Inkey List Salicylic Acid Cleanser t help exfoliate the skin. Although the physical exfoliating helps, the chemical ones do more for the skin. However, a rinse of lf product still doesn't compare to a leave on product so although the cleanser has salicylic acid,the impact won't be the same as a direct application of salicylic acid serum.


I alternate with the Revolution charcoal cleansing bar.

After the first step, I leave the cleanser on the skin for about 1 minute and then rinse off.

Step 2

I spray Thayers Witch Hazel toner on cotton and wipe the face about two times and then spray it again as a leave in toner. 

Step 3



Next is The Ordinary hyaluronic acid which I use right after spraying the toner. I leave it to dry and then move on to the next stage.

Step 4

I alternate between The Ordinary Niacinamide and Azelaic Acid because the target is dark spots. If I apply niacinamide today, the next day, I use the azelaic acid.

Step 5

This is the last stage of the facial treatment. I apply Simple Rich Moisturizer on the face and if I have to leave the house, then a sunscreen must follow.


 I can't other serums yet because I'm still nursing my baby. However,if you want faster results, you can add retinol, vitamin C serum and even konjie acid to the routine depending on whether you want it  in a serum or cleanser or even toner. There are a couple of vitamin c based face washes/cleansers too.

Hope this is helpful.

Comments

Popular Posts