My Skin Care Routine For This Month

 When it comes to skin care serums, you can be sure that your skin will have the best results when you know how to combine them. 


Here's what I've been using on my skin for this month. 

Let's see. 



1. Cleanse with Inkey List salicylic acid or the Revolution Charcoal Soap. 
2. Spray Thayers witch hazel toner and then follow with hyaluronic acid. I alternate between the snail serum and the argan. 
I sometimes combine the niacinamide and azelaic acid. 

The new addition is retinol face moisturizer.

As well as The Ordinary Squalene oil

I use either the retinol moisturizer and then end with the squalane or the Simple moisturizer and end with the squalene.

If you have any point that you need clarification on,  please comment below. 

Comments

Popular Posts