How I Use The Ordinary Niacinamide Serum

 The Ordinary Niacinamide 10%+ zinc 1 % has been a stable in my routine for years, especially in the morning.

I alternate between a Vitamin C serum in the morning and niacinamide at night and there are times I combine them in the morning. The key is to wait a few minutes in between application. 



First, I cleanse and dry the skin. I might use a hydrating toner, let it dry and use the vitamin C serum, allow the skin to dry and apply the niacinamide and follow with face moisturizer as last step before sunscreen. 

If I don't want to use the two together, I go for the niacinamide alone and then continue with face moisturizer/cream.

If I want to use it at night, I cleanse and apply it and follow with face moisturizer. 

I'll be doing a few layering of serums eg retinol and niacinamide at night. 


I'll update you on how I combine more serums in one routine. 

Comments

Popular Posts