Simple 3 Step Night Skin Care

Sometimes, a simple facial routine actually saves you time but also yields amazing results. It also always your skin to rest from all the heavy duty serums and products. 


What you can do is:
✔️Cleanse with exfoliating face wash. I use Cerave SA smoothing cleanser at the moment. 
✔️Apply Revolution Niacinamide 10%+zinc 1%
✔️Apply facial oil.
I use this routine when I use exfoliating wash to allow the skin to breath. 

Or
✔️Cleanse with St. Ives hydrating cleanser 
✔️Apply Thayers Witch Hazel mist as a hydrating toner
✔️Apply rosehip oil

Or 
✔️Cleanse with hydrating wash 
✔️Apply lactic acid from The Ordinary ie The Ordinary Lactic acid 10%+HA

I tend to exfoliate about twice a week at most therfore this routine works well for me on those days.
The goal is to use only 3 products at most. 

Comments

Popular Posts