Current Facial Cleansers

 Here are the facial cleansers in my stash at the moment. I’m not a fan of hoarding loads of products; minimalism is my hallmark when it comes to effective skin care. 



Cerave SA cleanser: About twice a week if I don’t want to use exfoliating serums. It’s not too drying nor irritating on the skin. This particular one is for dry and rough and bumpy skin whereas the SA renewing cleanser is for normal skin. I may try that one in the coming months. 

💗Neutrogena micellar for double cleansing with the St. Ives hydrating wash in the evenings. I love cleansing oils but until I lay my hands on one, micellar water will suffice. I’m not so enthused about using cotton each night . 

Beauty formulas face wash for everyone morning. It’s very hydrating and suitable for all skin types. 

Comments

Popular Posts