Revolution Niacinamide 10%+Zinc 1

 Although I'm a huge fan of The Ordinary, I've decided to give Revolution skin care a bit more attention. I've used revolution charcoal cleansing bar and a couple of washes too.


My usual morning routine of vitamin c serum still remains since I prefer using niacinamide in the evenings. 

In addition, niacinamide can be applied before retinol serum hence if I choose to use any retinol again, it's going to be easy to do. My method of rotating products throughout the week instead of layering them in one routine is almost similar to what is known as skin recycling.

Basically, Fridays are my exfoliating days where I use either Cerave SA smoothing cleanser in the morning or lactic acid in the night to exfoliate.

Morning 

📌Cerave SA cleanser to wash 

📌Apply hydrating toner 

📌Apply vitamin c serum 

📌Apply hyaluronic acid 

📌Apply face moisturizer with spf 

OR

If I want to do lactic acid, I use it at night. I never use SA cleanser or any exfoliating product twice in a day. 

📌Hydrating cleanser to wash 

📌Allow skin to dry and apply lactic acid. 

I don't apply anything else. 


 Then, on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursday, I either use rosehip oil or retinol serum. Since I've discarded the retinol serum, the niacinamide serum will be paired with the rosehip. For Saturdays and Sundays, I intend to use two different serums. have new serums I'll introduce into the routine in the coming weeks so stay tuned.

Rosehip seed oil skin care routine 

📌Use Micellar water to take off sunscreen (double cleansing method). 

📌Hydrating cleanser 

📌Toner: seven skins

📌Niacinamide 

📌Rose hip oil.

📌Moisturizer

It's as basic as this. 


Therefore, throughout the week, my skin gets at least one treatment a day. 


How's your routine? Share it in the comment section. 

Check here  and here for more helpful tips. 

Comments

Popular Posts